*Version 3 updated 11 Jun 2014 here
It has been 10 months since I last updated the table on the frequent mile miles cards in Singapore, and there have been several changes along the way, which will be highlighted here.
1. Amex KF Ascend has superceded the Gold KF card. The gold card rewards people for a combined total spending at the end of the year but for the ascend card, you should spend large amounts at every one point in time (minimum $1500 per month to clock the bonus 300 miles), and maximise your spends during the first 3 months to clock the double bonus miles. Of course, do not forget your free night stay at Millennium Copthorne Hotel every year.
2. ANZ Travel Signature has restricted the overseas spending to Australia and New Zealand. However, they offer the best miles (2.8/$1) for booking of airline tickets!
3. Citibank Premiermiles has increased the local miles earning rate from 1.2 to 1.4miles/$1. They are also offering 2.5 miles for bookings on SQ (AMEX KF Ascend is so not worth it once you are outside the first 3 months window!)
4. DBS Altitude card has withdrawn bonus miles for overseas spend, so you will earn the same rate as for local spend (i.e. 1.2/$1)
5. UOB PRIVI Miles remains the best for spending locally, and limousine transfer is only available with minimum $500 spent on travel related expenses (previously no minimum spend)