Just a followup to the previous post, I was looking through my archives and found that DBS had a similar promotion of a flat commission of $9.88 per trade last year when SGX reduced the minimum lot size from 1000 to 100 (see post), and a quick google search revealed a similar promotion this year, albeit till 31 Jan 2016 only! Well, not a bad promotion if you are looking to average down during this financial turmoil.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is only applicable to SGX trades less than 1,000 shares and contract value less than or equal to S$3,888. Odd lot contracts not traded in multiples of 100 will be excluded from this promotion.
- For SGX trades settled in foreign currency, the following maximum contract value below applies. The commission rate of S$9.88 will be converted to the settlement currency based on the prevailing DBS Vickers board rate. DBS Vickers holds the final say in the foreign exchange rate used to determine the respective currency equivalent.
- The flat commission rate of S$9.88 excludes CDP clearing fee, SGX trading fee and prevailing GST.
- Promotion applies to trades executed from 1 January 2016 to 31 January 2016, both dates inclusive.
- Trades must be executed online via www.dbsvickers.com, DBSV mTrading or DBS iBanking. Trades executed via Trading Representatives and Cash upfront are not eligible for the promotion.
- Trades will automatically be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, currency, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade. The contract value will be calculated based on the amalgamated amount.
- DBS Vickers’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. DBS Vickers reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
More information on DBS Vickers website