In August, Singapore Air had a game testing users on their knowledge of SQ and Singapore’s history (see previous article here). Come September, as part of Mid Autumn Festival, they have launched a Connect 4 game (connect 4 in a line, be it horizontal, vertical or diagonal).
The prices are pretty enticing! The top 3 get a chance to convert their points for miles (1 for 1 exchange!). However, be warned that the easy level is not so easy after all as I lost the first game on the easy level when I started! Everyday, you get 3 chances, so click here and start playing!
Just a refresher of the leaderboard point calculation:
Leaderboard Point Calculation
- The leaderboard point calculation will be accumulated from 01 August 2016 till15 April 2017 on singaporeairgames.com.
- Contestants can earn points by participating in any or all of the 8 quizzes or games throughout the contest period.
- Contestants are to collect as many game points as possible during the contest period to be ranked as the top 3 scorers on the leaderboard.
- Top 3 scorers will walk away with KrisFlyer Frequent Flyer Miles equivalent to their total scores (1 game point = 1 KrisFlyer Frequent Flyer Mile) for up to 100,000 KrisFlyer miles.
- Earn bonus points when you share the contest site with your friends. Each contestant will earn 100 bonus points for each referred friend participated in the game with a maximum bonus points capped at 10,000 points. The bonus points are valid only once for each unique referral.